University Processing Procedure and Fee
- The WES requires a Sealed Transcript sent by the university to them directly.
- The fee for setting up an account in the WES website is the responsibility of the Candidate
- The University is not responsible for any outcome of the WES process as University has nothing to do directly or indirectly. Each assessment totally depends on
- University will charge US$375,00 for the processing Transcript Re-issue Fee US$75.00 and FedEx Cost US$ 125.00 plus 8# Sales Tax these costs are non-refundable fee once collected.
- The University will send a Sealed Enveloped to WES normal processing time is 2-4 weeks.
WES Canada Educational Credential Assessment
How long does a WES evaluation report take? An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) takes about thirty-five (35) business days after we receive, review, and accept all required documents and fees. Evaluations require complete documentation of all formal foreign educational credentials. Document requirements are specific to each country. Do not send original documents to WES unless specifically requested. All documents received become the property of WES and will not be released to the applicant.
WES Procedures and Policies
- Document Verification: WES uses reasonable efforts to verify documents for authenticity based upon the best information available to WES and WES’ best judgment.
- Requests for additional documentation after the initial review of application: If the documentation submitted is incomplete or additional information is required in order to prepare an accurate evaluation report, WES will issue a document request. WES reserves the right to request original documents, to have official records sent directly to our office by the issuing institution, and/or to verify documents with issuing institution(s). An evaluation report will be prepared only after all requested material has been received to the satisfaction of WES. WES reserves the right to refuse to prepare an evaluation report for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Forged/altered documents: When it has been determined that any document submitted has been altered, forged, or tampered with, WES reserves the right to cancel the application without notice to the applicant. Upon cancellation, the documents in question, including originals, shall become the property of WES and no evaluation report will be prepared. All recipients indicated on the application form and other appropriate authorities will be notified. The application fee will not be refunded.
- Documents from institutions that are not legitimate: When it has been determined that any document submitted for evaluation was obtained from an institution that is not legitimate, WES will issue a report indicating that the document and institution are not legitimate. NO OTHER EVALUATION REPORT WILL BE ISSUED FOR THAT APPLICATION. All recipients indicated on the application form and other appropriate authorities will be notified. The application fee will not be refunded.
- Translations: WES does not provide translation services. Your documents must be translated into English or French before you send us your application. Check whether the school or university that you attended in your home country will translate your documents for you. Translations prepared by government ministries or consulates of your home country are also acceptable. If these options are not available, you should contact a professional translation service either in your home country or in Canada.
- Evaluation recognition: Most applicants are referred to WES by academic institutions, government agencies, licensing boards, or employers. When this is not the case, applicants are advised to consult the institution, licensing board, or agency to which they intend to submit the report to confirm that a report from WES will be recognized and accepted.
- Advisory opinion: The evaluation reports provided by WES are advisory in nature and are not binding upon any institution or agency.
- Reassessments of educational equivalencies: Evaluations are based upon the best information and resources currently available to professional evaluators in North America. WES reserves the right to reassess educational equivalencies as additional information becomes available.
- File cancellations: A $50 processing fee applies upon cancellation. Completed evaluations cannot be cancelled and are not subject to a refund.
- Returned checks are subject to an additional $30 fee.
- The University is not responsible for any outcome of the process as University has nothing to do directly or indirectly. Each assessment totally depends on.
- Use this PDF WES Application Form